Police Nabs Man Who Kidnapped Himself And Demanded For Ransom From His Uncle ~ CHUKS UPDATE

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Police Nabs Man Who Kidnapped Himself And Demanded For Ransom From His Uncle



Equity Ifeanyi, 21, professedly wanted to abduct himself with purpose to coerce cash from his uncle.

As per the Police, it was uncovered that he arranged his own particular abduct and made a payment request of N4m to secure his discharge.

While admitting to the wrongdoing, Ifeanyi said: "I cleared out Rivers for Delta state to arrange my abduct with the goal that I can gather cash from my uncle to finish my dad's home in the town.

OMG!!! 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed by a Hit-and-Run Driver (Photos)


The posse started to undermine me when my uncle declined to pay the payoff so I needed to flee."

0 comments:

Post a Comment