OMG!!! See How Jealous Ex-Boyfriend Bites Woman’s Face 21 Times So No Man Will Look At Her ~ CHUKS UPDATE

Saturday 10 December 2016

OMG!!! See How Jealous Ex-Boyfriend Bites Woman’s Face 21 Times So No Man Will Look At Her




A woman has recalled the terrifying moment her jealous ex boyfriend flew into a rage and bit her face 21 times so that ‘no man would look at her again’.


Melody Moon, 25, had broken up with her partner Jamie Mitchell, 27, after he became controlling and violent.
Jamie flew into a jealous rage and decided to attack Melody once he had persuaded her to visit his home to talk things through. Melody said:
‘Suddenly Jamie punched me to the ground and wrapped his hands around my throat.
‘”You’re going to die” he said and dragged me by my hair to the sofa.He said he was going to bite my face so no man would look at me again.
‘As his face came towards mine I realised in disbelief he was sinking his teeth into my skin, biting my cheek, lips and ears.’
Melody was left with a fractured right eye socket, a broken nose and cheekbone, and lacerations all over her body. She continued:
‘Jamie had torn into my face 21 times. It felt like he’d tried to eat me alive.
‘When I saw my reflection I didn’t recognise myself either. I thought Jamie was right, no one will ever look at me again. I looked like a monster.’

DailyMail reports Melody was left both physically and mentally scarred by the events. Recently, she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and is being treated for anxiety.
Melody, who works as a chef, first got together with Jamie in August last year having previously attended the same primary school.
She says at first she could see nothing wrong. She explained:
‘He’d been in the year above me and I hadn’t seem him for years.
‘He told me he lived in Yeovil and worked as a chef. He seemed lovely.’
Melody was instantly charmed by the chef when he offered to help her get a job in the gastro pub he worked in which is when the pair began dating.

She says that initially everything seemed rosy:
‘Being with Jamie felt like fate and we soon fell in love. We barely spent a moment apart, working together all week and spending most weekends at his.’
‘I felt so settled with him. Having grown up in care, I’d only been reunited with my mum when I was 19 and I never really spoke to her about relationships.
‘I was close to my dad but Jamie and I mainly hung out on our own.’
Melody admits that Jamie quickly became clingy – whining when she would spend a night away from him. However, still feeling very in love, Melody brushed off comments from friends who suggested he wasn’t good enough for her.
But as time went on Jamie became more untrusting of Melody and began to accuse her of being unfaithful.

Melody denied all accusations but Jamie was persistent:
Having given their relationship a good run Melody broke things off in mid-November- even resorting to quitting her job to give Jamie space. And then the attack happened.
She explained:
‘Doctors told me I had a fractured right eye socket, a broken nose and cheekbone, and lacerations all over my body.
‘Jamie had torn into my face 21 times. It felt like he’d tried to eat me alive.
‘When my parents arrived mum didn’t recognise me and dad burst into tears. When I saw my reflection I didn’t recognise myself either’.
The fact that Jamie had been arrested provided no comfort to Melody.
She says:

‘I was constantly scared and kept suffering flashbacks. I kept picturing his bloody face coming towards me.’ ‘Seeing the damage Jamie inflicted when I look in the mirror makes me feel disgusted and unattractive.

‘I haven’t been in a relationship since, and can’t imagine getting involved with a guy any time soon.‘But although Jamie was hell-bent on disfiguring me that day, I’m determined not to let that monster beat me.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment