Meet the AAUA Fastest Growing Artist- Tade Fagz ~ CHUKS UPDATE

Sunday 1 October 2017

Meet the AAUA Fastest Growing Artist- Tade Fagz

                  
TADE FAGZ

Can we meet you please

My name is Ehimore Adegoke Akintade aka Tade Fagz, I am a Artist, Singing and Rapping is what gives me joy. I hail from Ilaje, Ondo State, Nigeria. I am currently studying History and International Studies at Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State.


Mr Tade Fagz, can you please tell us your role model in the music industry?

My role model is Olamide (Baddoo)

What is your number one priority?

My number one priority in the music industry is sing with Olamide and other Nigerian Artist

Can we hear any of your music or freestyle?

Thank you so much, I actually don't have any Album now but i am still working on it as i am facing financial problem to produce my music so i need help from the music industry in other to showcase the the hidden talent but i have a freestyle video. Watch it below

  
You chat Tade Fagz on FB: Adegoke Akintade
or call +234 814 117 3317,  +234 703 712 0265

 Sharing is Caring...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment