How I Lost My Virginity – S.exy Yoruba Actress Talks on Valentine’s Day Experience ~ CHUKS UPDATE

Monday 13 February 2017

How I Lost My Virginity – S.exy Yoruba Actress Talks on Valentine’s Day Experience



An actress has shared her Valentine’s day experience as lovers gear up to get creative in the way they express love to their partners ahead of February 14th

While recalling her most unforgettable St. Valentine’s experience, sexy Yoruba actress, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha, who has long been separated from husband whom she bore a cute son, has made some revelation.


According to Vanguard, Adediwura revealed that the most indelible in her mind was the one spent with father of her only son, couple of years back that led to her losing her virginity as a woman.

Laughing, she stated matter-of-factly, “My most unforgettable Valentine was when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon – I was deflowered!.

“I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child,” she added.

Sharing is caring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment